membership renewal

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jim graham_*

Guest_jim graham_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:37 AM

Just recently received a reminder from Tom Watson that my membership is up for renewal. NANFA is one of the few organizations I belong to that is organized enough to bother to do that. Many expect you to figure that out for yourself.

#2 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

My last notice was accompanied by a personal email! Tom has been doing a wonderful job at Membership... It's a thankless job, but I really appreciate the continuous service. Thanks Tom!

Todd

#3 Guest_Casper Cox_*

Guest_Casper Cox_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

Yes i am a big supporter of Tom. That is a tough ongoing job that takes plenty of dedication and focus and is a core responsibility for our native fish association. For you active forum members that are not NANFA members or have not renewed your membership, your missing out on a fine publication that our new editor is so competently and thankfully producing. I understand his 2nd issue is near ready for the printers and i know he already has articles for more issues, but still he needs even more. I urge all you readers to contribute something of interest to him for publication. It can be as simple or complex as you wish.
His email is bt@btdarters.com
I myself, am just finishing up the story, photo collage, and captioned images of our snorkel camp from last fall. What a great time and now with a cold winter leaving and spring promising adventure, new plans are in the works. I think quite a few forum members have had cabin fever of late and just itching to get out. Do yourself a favor and help NANFA financially by becoming a supporting member. 4 issues of American Currents will be in your hands to help spread the gospel.
20 bucks.
A cheap, easy investment in your interest and future.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users