American Currents should be hitting your mailbox!

12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:07 PM

All,

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been quite busy. Just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't gotten your Spring 2010 American Currents, you should be getting it any day now. I got my editor's copies and my personal copy both last week within about a day of each other. So if you haven't gotten yours yet, you should be getting it soon. I hope that you enjoy it! Lots of great content and pictures, thanks to all of our contributing authors. If you'd like to see your article in an upcoming American Currents, please email me at the address below. We're always looking for more content, so don't be shy and send it in. Thanks!

Brian

#2 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:10 AM

All,

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been quite busy. Just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't gotten your Spring 2010 American Currents, you should be getting it any day now. I got my editor's copies and my personal copy both last week within about a day of each other. So if you haven't gotten yours yet, you should be getting it soon. I hope that you enjoy it! Lots of great content and pictures, thanks to all of our contributing authors. If you'd like to see your article in an upcoming American Currents, please email me at the address below. We're always looking for more content, so don't be shy and send it in. Thanks!

Brian

Brian, THANK YOU for your time your the MAN!

#3 Guest_ashtonmj_*

Guest_ashtonmj_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:30 AM

It hit mine two days ago!

#4 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

You're welcome, guys! I hope you're enjoying it!

Brian

#5 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

You're welcome, guys! I hope you're enjoying it!

Brian

i got my copy today.
nice cover brian thats my #1 fish,they seem to keep there color all year

#6 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, Orangespots are awesome! Unfortunately, we can't keep them here in Wisconsin even though they are native. Due to their status as "game" fish. Oh, well. We've got a lot of other fish we can keep, so I can't complain.

Brian

#7 Guest_natureman187_*

Guest_natureman187_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:42 AM

Brian, I've read mine cover to cover. Again, great job and can't wait for the next one.

#8 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

Great! Glad you loved it! Just to give a little bit of a "teaser", the next issue may have "more" of something everyone loves. Sorry I can't be more specific yet. I still have to work out the details. I'll keep everyone posted, though. :mrgreen:

Brian

#9 Guest_smilingfrog_*

Guest_smilingfrog_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

Brian, I've read mine cover to cover. Again, great job and can't wait for the next one.

Hmm, mine still hasn't arrived. Posted Image
Eagerly awaiting it though. I got a glimpse at last weekends darter hunt. It looks good.

#10 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:20 AM

Brian, we are most fortunate to have you as an enthusiastic and capable editor. I am glad to see you at the helm of AC.

#11 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:09 AM

Guys,

Thanks for the kudos!

Smilingfrog,

I hope you get yours soon. As it's mailed bulk rate, there is quite a bit of variation in the dates that people get theirs. Hopefully, it's on its way to your house right now. If you don't get one soon, you can contact Tom Watson. His email is: onefish2fish@comcast.net.

Brian

#12 Guest_BenjaminS_*

Guest_BenjaminS_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:09 AM

Very well done, thanks again!

#13 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:58 AM

You're welcome!! :biggrin:

Brian