Hello All

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pirahnafreak13_*

Guest_pirahnafreak13_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:47 PM

Hello All!! My friend fishyz introduced me to this site, so i thought, cool, another forum site for me to come to. Hope to talk to some of u later!

#2 Guest_edbihary_*

Guest_edbihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:28 AM

This is the second post recently indicating that a state bans piranha. What was the other? Florida? Louisiana? I can't remember. This just strikes me as odd, since the piranha is a fairly common aquarium fish around here. They are readily available at the LFS.

Most southern states have banned or restricted possession of Piranaha..Many odd states such as Maine have also.

New York has a ban on pirahnas as well.

Well, piranhafreak13, it would appear that you're not welcome in very many states! At least you're welcome here in Pennsylvania!

This is becoming a mantra, but update your profile with your location information. It helps tremendously in conversations here if people know where you are.

Welcome aboard!

Since you're new, and those quotes did not come from this thread, I will point out that if you click on the little red arrow in the quote headers it will take you to the thread from which the quotes came.

#3 Guest_pirahnafreak13_*

Guest_pirahnafreak13_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:49 AM

Most southern states have banned or restricted possession of Piranaha..Many odd states such as Maine have also.

Well, piranhafreak13, it would appear that you're not welcome in very many states! At least you're welcome here in Pennsylvania!

This is becoming a mantra, but update your profile with your location information. It helps tremendously in conversations here if people know where you are.

Welcome aboard!

Since you're new, and those quotes did not come from this thread, I will point out that if you click on the little red arrow in the quote headers it will take you to the thread from which the quotes came.

ok, thnx for the info. as soon as i get the time i will update my pro, but i currently am residing in wisconsin

#4 Guest_fishyz_*

Guest_fishyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

Hey man. I guess we'll have to get you some natives now that your on this forum. :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users