Two stage ditch

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but here goes. A video sent to me about a "two stage ditch". I seem to recall a topic Todd started about this but can't seem to locate it.

#2 Guest_mikez_*

Guest_mikez_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:17 AM

Uland you confused me there for a second, my coffee hasn't won the battle yet against last night's dinner. :-$

I was like, ditch? What's he doing making a striper report?

To us Night Stalkers of the Ma coastline, there's only one Ditch. It's big, whales somtimes swim in it. There are only two bridges across it and in certain select times they carry the worst traffic jams know to modern man.
When you post a "Ditch" report on certain forums, you better have at least one pic of something big and fat and shiney, preferably over four feet long. :cool2:

Sorry, I now return you to the author's intended post. :-#

#3 Guest_exasperatus2002_*

Guest_exasperatus2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

Uland you confused me there for a second, my coffee hasn't won the battle yet against last night's dinner. :-$

I was like, ditch? What's he doing making a striper report?

To us Night Stalkers of the Ma coastline, there's only one Ditch. It's big, whales somtimes swim in it. There are only two bridges across it and in certain select times they carry the worst traffic jams know to modern man.
When you post a "Ditch" report on certain forums, you better have at least one pic of something big and fat and shiney, preferably over four feet long. :cool2:

Sorry, I now return you to the author's intended post. :-#

Wish I had audio on my comp at work. this is interesting.

#4 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

Oh good, Dave got the video up.

There's not a whole lot that I can add, since he's done such a great job portraying this. But there's a lot more webby info at http://streams.osu.edu/

Looks like they're going to over-haul the site too.

Check out other stuff at Ravenswood Media - http://www.ravenswoodmedia.com/ (under projects)

He did a nice piece on the Blue River, IN - check it out. I hope to start filtering in some of my footage into his repertoire.

Todd

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users