Photo

2017 Convention shirts and posters: ORDER NOW! (w/photos)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

I think someone's got a synthetics habit...
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#22 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

I know that fish! Uland took that photo with me standing by like an idiot drooling over the first Greater Redhorse I'd ever seen (actually the first two, since we netted two of them).
My daughter just spend half an hour crying because we told her she couldn't have ice cream. Then I tune in here and get the same thing.
Redhorse ID downloads and more: http://moxostoma.com

#23 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:16 PM

Dude, I was on your side until you started withholding ice-cream!

Funny how pictures like that pop up and you ca remember the whole scenario...
Matt Knepley

#24 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

You can still have ice cream, Matt. Other whiners can't.

That redhorse photo is the evidence of a big day for me. First time I seined, first time I saw a photo tank, first time I handled any species of darter, any buffalo, a stonecat, a stoneroller, and various small shiners. One of those days that alters life's trajectory. It was a small creek and I don't think we expected to find the Greaters, but we did. 

#25 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:01 AM

Miss Kentucky's talent is DRAMA

hte12.jpg

Josh Blaylock - Central KY
NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#26 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:34 PM

Got mine today and it is swag-freakin'-tastic! Great work, Olaf. And Josh, if you think you were Moxostoma-hostile before, wait til you see the back of the shirt and how rudely suckers displace darters! ;)

And thanks for letting me still have ice-cream, too, Olaf. We're buddies again...
Matt Knepley

#27 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

http://www.nanfa.org...t.shtml#MOshirt

NANFA website updated with pictures of front and back of this beauty (I got mine today also).

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#28 keepnatives

keepnatives
  • Regional Rep

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:30 PM

got mine today, truly a work of art.

Mike Lucas
Mohawk-Hudson Watershed
Schenectady NY

#29 fritz

fritz
  • Board of Directors

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

I have a special shirt that I will wear at the Convention just for Josh and Tom Watson!!

#30 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:52 AM

I have a special shirt that I will wear at the Convention just for Josh and Tom Watson!!

Please DO NOT start telling us what you do when you are alone with Josh and Tom

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#31 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:03 AM

I received my shirt this weekend.  It is very nice.  While it would be even better on a quick-dry shirt, I must say the art work and design is superb .

NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#32 FishGuyJosh

FishGuyJosh
  • Regional Rep

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

Got my shirt in last week. Fantastic!

FishGuyJosh

#33 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

Thanks for kind words, guys.
What I'd really like to see is some photos of the shirts in action. Might help convince more people to buy in advance, which means I have to haul less cargo to MO in a few weeks, allowing me more room for fishing gear, water, pickled stuff, granola bars, water, ice, water, waders, boots, cameras, water...

#34 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:19 PM

If you need XXXL, you'd better order soon. There are only a few left and they might not last until the convention. XXL could sell out as well. 

(And if you're ordering any other size, just do it already! I mail them within a day of ordering and most people receive the package in 2-3 days.)

And please consider buying a print if you can afford it. They look pretty sweet. 

#35 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:10 AM

If you need XXXL, you'd better order soon. There are only a few left and they might not last until the convention. XXL could sell out as well. 

(And if you're ordering any other size, just do it already! I mail them within a day of ordering and most people receive the package in 2-3 days.)

And please consider buying a print if you can afford it. They look pretty sweet. 

Will there be any prints at the convention?

NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#36 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

I plan to bring some, but I'm not sure of the etiquette of selling things during the convention. I don't want to step on NANFA's toes. Maybe the fact that part of ever sale goes to NANFA makes it OK.

I also plan to have one or two to donate to the auction.

The other danger in traveling with them is that I'll crush them under my fishing gear or pile wet waders on top of them. Plus, anyone who buys one there will have to find a way to transport it home without doing those things as I probably won't be able to bring a bunch of poster tubes.

But yes, I'll have them there. Maybe some redhorse ID and tiger trout prints as well (see moxostoma.com or my etsy store for images of those).

#37 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

I plan to bring some, but I'm not sure of the etiquette of selling things during the convention. I don't want to step on NANFA's toes. Maybe the fact that part of ever sale goes to NANFA makes it OK.
I also plan to have one or two to donate to the auction.
The other danger in traveling with them is that I'll crush them under my fishing gear or pile wet waders on top of them. Plus, anyone who buys one there will have to find a way to transport it home without doing those things as I probably won't be able to bring a bunch of poster tubes.
But yes, I'll have them there. Maybe some redhorse ID and tiger trout prints as well (see moxostoma.com or my etsy store for images of those).

Well typically have a table set up to sell old shirts, stickers, etc... So you'd be more than welcome to do the same.

I want a poster, I'll bring a tube to put it in.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#38 sbtgrfan

sbtgrfan
  • NANFA Member
  • Charleston, SC

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

Got my shirt. Quick dry would've been awesome but this shirt is just as cool. Came out really well. Happy to have it as my first convention shirt!!
Stephen Beaman
Freshwater Aquarist
South Carolina Aquarium
Charleston, SC

#39 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

ALERT: I will continue to ship shirts and posters until June 1. If you're going to order it, do it NOW! Most orders sent out so far have arrived in 2-3 days.

#40 olaf

olaf
  • NANFA Member

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

Also, I'm reducing the price of posters. They were $40 + shipping. Now you can get it for $30 if you order it now and I bring it to you at the convention (https://www.etsy.com/…/nanfa-2017-blue-sucker-poster-sale-f…). If you want if mailed, I've reduced it to $35 + shipping. When I leave for the convention June 8th, it goes back up to $40. It is also available framed for $90 shipped, $80 delivered to MO.

I think I'll have one framed copy at the convention for the auction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users