February Southeatern WI Regional NANFA mtg.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:13 AM

The next meeting of the Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club is scheduled for this Saturday, February 23rd at 6:00pm at my apartment in Port Washington, WI. I will be speaking on the native fish of Wisconsin. We will also have pizza, refreshments, and some native fish to raffle-off! It should be a great time for all! We have had people coming from various areas of southeastern Wisconsin for the meetings, so if you would like to carpool, please email me with your phone # and address, and I'll see if we can find someone for you to carpool with. Also, if you could provide a carpool ride(s), please email me and let me know so that we can let others know. For you MapQuesters, the address of the meeting is:

Apartment of Brian J. Torreano
1414 W. Sunset Rd., Apt.102
Port Washington, WI 53074
Phone: (262) 268-7489

If you have any questions, please email me or call me at (262) 268-7489. Thanks and have a great day!

#2 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:05 AM

Well, the February meeting of our regional NANFA group went off without a hitch! We had pizza, refreshements, and good times! If you weren't able to make it, you can download my slides from my talk at this link. We plan to have our next meeting in March in Pewaukee. More details to follow as the meeting time draws nearer. Ciao!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users