April Southeastern WI Regional NANFA affiliate mtg.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:13 AM

Dear NANFAns,

We are having the April Southeastern Wisconsin Native Fish Club (NANFA affiliate) meeting on Saturday, the 19th at 6:00pm in Pewaukee, WI. The meeting will be held at the home of one of our members, Corban Schultz. His address and phone is:

1192 Turnbery Dr.
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Phone:(262) 695-9234

Corban will also be giving the presentation for our meeting. He will be discussing keeping North American native fish in your aquarium. We will be having pizza, refreshments, and some native fish to raffle-off! It should be a great time for all! We have had people coming from various areas of southeastern Wisconsin for the meetings, so if you would like to carpool, please email me with your phone # and address, and I'll see if we can find someone for you to carpool with. Also, if you could provide a carpool ride(s), please email me and let me know so that we can let others know. We look forward to seeing you!

#2 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:42 AM

*bump* for this weekend's meeting.

--------------------

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
Your on-line resource for American Darters and other Native Fish!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

#3 Guest_NVCichlids_*

Guest_NVCichlids_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2008 - 09:29 AM

I'm soo excited, and I just can't hide it. You know You know You know I'll be there! lol.. sorry in a good mood today! Celebrate Carroll which means no classes!!!

Little upset, no driftwood found this morning =(

#4 Guest_fishyz_*

Guest_fishyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

The meeting should be interesting. A lot of the presentation would include looking at my tanks. If anyone can come they should.

#5 Guest_NVCichlids_*

Guest_NVCichlids_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:36 PM

Looking forward to seeing your tanks and being able to talk with others who are passionate about fish!

NV

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users