Ikmt Net

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_netmaker_*

Guest_netmaker_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:17 PM

Hey You All,

Does anyone out there have any pictures of an Isaac Kid net? I've never made one .......but soon will......... I just need to study up on how they are constructed. Any help is appreciated.

Also, Do you know if peecap or nitex is used and what is a normal micron range for these nets?

Thank you.
Greg

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:15 PM

You've stumped us on that one, Greg. Google wasn't any help either. Well, I guess I could just make up some bogus answer, like I usually do...I'll be sending you specs and photos shortly! The actual net looks kind of like a skeleton on a motorcycle. Check it out- it's on YouTube.

Edited by Irate Mormon, 09 October 2008 - 11:18 PM.

#3 Guest_netmaker_*

Guest_netmaker_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:21 PM

You've stumped us on that one, Greg. Google wasn't any help either. Well, I guess I could just make up some bogus answer, like I usually do...I'll be sending you specs and photos shortly! The actual net looks kind of like a skeleton on a motorcycle. Check it out- it's on YouTube.

Thank you anyway...........

I asked the guys to send me their old one. I think it is just a fancy plankton net with some sort of heavy duty frame work. Its not often I run into a net I don't recognize but here one is, eh?

Greg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users