Photo

2010 NANFA Convention Flyer attached

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 kalawatseti

kalawatseti

NANFA Fellow

• NANFA Member

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:43 AM

Attached is one-page flyer for 2010 NANFA Convention in desert. Send to all your friends and associates!

Attached Files

#2 Uland

Uland
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for posting this Chris!
I've quickly scanned this to entice folks to downlaod the PDF and pass it along:smile2:

Posted Image

Link to original scan
Floats up, lead down

#3 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

EXCELLENT
Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#4 mikez

mikez
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Out of curiosity, what invasives are available?
Any Xiphophorous?
Mike Zaborowski
I don't know, maybe it was the roses.

#5 AussiePeter

AussiePeter
  • NANFA Member

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:24 AM

No swordtails thankfully (although they are in one spring in southern Nevada along with a bunch of plecos).

Most common are Gambusia followed by two types of mollies. In Ash Meadows they are sailfins (which are pretty plain looking for the most part) while other springs east and north of Vegas has a short fin type of molly that also tend to be plain, but some have pretty colors on the caudal fin.

There are also convict cichlids and one spring has Texas cichlids (can't collect in the latter place, but can snorkel with them). The latter place is Rogers Spring and you never know what crazy exotics get released into it. I went there every 6 weeks for a few months and we found something additional every time.

Cheers
Peter

#6 daveneely

daveneely
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

I know everyone that went is probably still dragging from the drive back, or at least slightly jet-lagged... but how'd it go?

#7 fritz

fritz
  • Board of Directors

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

Fantastic trip. We're working on getting our photos and videos together to post somewhere on the site.