2014 Convention T-shirts & Seining Challenge

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_gerald_*

Guest_gerald_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

Here's a sneak preview of the T-shirt design: Shiners on Front, River Map & Dace on Back.
We would REALLY REALLY like to know how many people will be participating in the Seining Challange, so we can figure out how many shirts to print now and how many (for the winning team) will be printed after the convention. Our initial plan was to print all the shirts in advance, then send the winning team's shirts back to the printer to add "2014 Seine Masters" across the back above the map. However, the printer advised against doing this. Anyway, please go ahead and register, or at least let us know if you're "in" for the seining challenge, and your shirt size (S, M. L. XL, XXL, XXXL). They are Gildan brand cotton T-shirts: http://www.queensbor...s/t-shirts.html

Attached Files

#2 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

LOVE the shirt

Do we have a confirmed date for the challenge. I want to do it, but have to leave on Saturday.

#3 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Suhweeeet shirts! I will take a pass on the challenge, but will definitely be getting a shirt.
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#4 Guest_fritz_*

Guest_fritz_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Sorry Josh. But it's Saturday. Which will severely handicap Matt's team. :biggrin:

#5 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

Naw, though I want Josh, I still know who can work a net.

#6 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

Naw, though I want Josh.

Finally he faces his feelings....... :blink: :shock: :blink:

#7 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

Back on Subject.

What color will the shirt be this year?

#8 Guest_gerald_*

Guest_gerald_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

The current plan is "Ash" but we can change it. I'm open to other light earth-tone suggestions: natural, tan, blue-gray, sand, orchid, vegas gold, ice gray, pistachio... . Have a look and tell me what you think. Needs to have enough contrast with both front and back designs of course. I'm not seeing a convenient chart of Gildan T-shirt colors on the Queensboro Shirt website (our printer) but here's a Gildan color chart from another site: http://imagintee.com...rt-color-chart/

#9 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

Finally he faces his feelings....... :blink: :shock: :blink:

Relax Josh, it is just hetero man love, just like Dustin and Fritz.

#10 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

The 2014 North Carolina Convention T-Shirt is now on sale on the NANFA website for $20.00 (you can use paypal on the website)

http://www.nanfa.org...html#2014shirts

Also we have XX and XXX 2013 Kentucky shirts left at a just reduced price of $15.00 and a few select others from earlier years.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users