Photo

2020 "Lost" Convention T-shirts

11 replies to this topic

#1 Dustin

Dustin
  • Forum Staff

Posted 06 August 2020 - 08:25 AM

Hi everyone,

The time for the 2020 NANFA Convention has unfortunately come and gone.  The pandemic has delayed this event until, hopefully, next year some time.  It seems a shame to waste the excellent t-shirt design from this year though.  We are offering the "Lost" Convention shirts for a limited time.  These will be available to order at the link below starting today through August 19th, only the number ordered during that period will be printed.  After this, they will truly be lost and they will not be available again.  

http://www.nanfa.org...t.shtml#SCshirt

Dustin Smith
At the convergence of the Broad, Saluda and Congaree
Lexington, SC

#2 keepnatives

keepnatives
  • Regional Rep

Posted 07 August 2020 - 11:00 AM

The ones paid for with the Convention fee we requested by email are already included, correct.

Mike Lucas
Mohawk-Hudson Watershed
Schenectady NY

#3 Matt DeLaVega

Matt DeLaVega
  • Forum Staff
  • Ohio

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:04 PM

Thanks Dustin and others involved. This is a great way to salvage a lost year. I'll order a couple. I hope you guys can incorporate "Lost" into the design though.

The member formerly known as Skipjack

#4 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:47 AM

The ones paid for with the Convention fee we requested by email are already included, correct.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#5 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:48 AM

Yes that has already been counted. This is a sale of additional shirts for a very limited time.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#6 WheelsOC

WheelsOC
  • NANFA Member

Posted 26 September 2020 - 12:23 PM

Just got my shirt a few days ago. I love the design, but unfortunately it came as a small and I ordered a larger size. Any chance of getting an exchange?

#7 keepnatives

keepnatives
  • Regional Rep

Posted 27 September 2020 - 07:34 AM

Just got my shirt and it is one of my favorites.

Mike Lucas
Mohawk-Hudson Watershed
Schenectady NY

#8 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 29 September 2020 - 01:36 PM

I haven't received my shirt yet.  I realize that it's a lot of work to mail these out. I'm not trying to be impatient,but was just wondering if I should be concerned or not.  I'm not in a hurry...

Thank you.

Kevin Wilson

#9 Dustin

Dustin
  • Forum Staff

Posted 30 September 2020 - 08:23 AM

I haven't received my shirt yet.  I realize that it's a lot of work to mail these out. I'm not trying to be impatient,but was just wondering if I should be concerned or not.  I'm not in a hurry...

Thank you.

Kevin, I just sent you an email.

Dustin Smith
Lexington, SC

#10 Dustin

Dustin
  • Forum Staff

Posted 30 September 2020 - 08:23 AM

Just got my shirt a few days ago. I love the design, but unfortunately it came as a small and I ordered a larger size. Any chance of getting an exchange?

Can you PM me with your real name so I can check my records?

Dustin Smith
Lexington, SC

#11 Devin Briggs

Devin Briggs
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 20 March 2021 - 01:39 AM

Can you PM me with your real name so I can check my records?

Hi everyone,

The time for the 2020 NANFA Convention has unfortunately come and gone.  The pandemic has delayed this event until, hopefully, next year some time.  It seems a shame to waste the excellent t-shirt design from this year though.  We are offering the "Lost" Convention shirts from aesthetic clothing store for a limited time.  These will be available to order at the link below starting today through August 19th, only the number ordered during that period will be printed.  After this, they will truly be lost and they will not be available again.  

http://www.nanfa.org...t.shtml#SCshirt

I have seen this shirt and I want to purchase this shirt. I click on add to the cart button but it is not adding in the cart. Please tell me how can I have this shirt.

#12 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors

Posted 21 March 2021 - 03:00 PM

I have seen this shirt and I want to purchase this shirt. I click on add to the cart button but it is not adding in the cart. Please tell me how can I have this shirt.

They are no longer available and in fact are not shown on the NANFA website any longer.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users