Photo

2021 NANFA Convention

9 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 14 June 2021 - 09:14 PM

After more than a year we are going to have our South Carolina Convention NANFACon2021 October 8-9.

More details to come, but feel free to ask questions or talk about your plans here.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#2 El Todd

El Todd
  • NANFA Member
  • Silver Spring Md

Posted 15 June 2021 - 10:15 AM

Is it in Columbia?

#3 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 15 June 2021 - 08:25 PM

Yes, Dustin is going to still host as a "do over" of the 2020 that we had to cancel.  As I understand it he is going to try to obtain a lot of the same arrangements as before.  There are a few things that he will have to do differently of course but we wanted to try to give everyone a chance to get together.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#4 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 17 June 2021 - 02:36 PM

Excellent News.

Hats off to Dustin.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#5 swampfish

swampfish
  • NANFA Member

Posted 25 June 2021 - 09:00 AM

Thanks to Dustin and the Board for getting the Convention rescheduled. I am planning to attend.

I have always been in favor of fall conventions with the higher numbers of "fish of the year" to be collected over spring conventions with swollen streams and muddy roads from spring rains even though the darters and minnows are in breeding colors.

Phil Nixon

#6 El Todd

El Todd
  • NANFA Member
  • Silver Spring Md

Posted 25 June 2021 - 12:17 PM

Are blackbandeds on anyone else's list?

#7 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:29 AM

It looks like I can't make it this time.  I'm so bummed.  I was looking forward to the one that got cancelled.  This time, unfortunately for me, I have too much going on with work, etc. and can 't take the time off.  I will try and make one of these events.  I want to meet everyone in person, so I will attend at least one.  

Kevin Wilson

#8 Klaus

Klaus
  • NANFA Member

Posted 28 June 2021 - 10:37 AM

after many years hiatus, I am planning to attend.  Fingers are crossed for good weather.

Klaus

#9 lawkent

lawkent
  • NANFA Guest
  • Seattle, WA

Posted 10 July 2021 - 01:19 AM

Thank you so much for re-organizing! I certainly will attend and look forward to seining with friends! LAWRENCE

#10 Mike

Mike
  • Regional Rep
  • Indiana

Posted 14 July 2021 - 11:58 AM

I'm looking forward to it.

Mike Berg
Northwest Indiana

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users