Magnetic Aquatic Ecosystem Scenes

24 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_EricaWieser_*

Guest_EricaWieser_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

I photoboxed one of my males, and you are welcome to use the image: http://gallery.nanfa...ze_001.jpg.html
or this one if you like it: http://gallery.nanfa...resize.jpg.html
Elassoma gilberti, Gulf Coast Pygmy Sunfish

Edited by EricaWieser, 17 January 2011 - 07:56 PM.

#22 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:00 PM

Todd, excellent ideas! this is one of the most exciting things I have seen on here in a long time! Great Ideas and good useful discussion about how to take the ideas and turn them into something. I think my little girl needs one of those before too long... She might need to learn to walk or talk first but soon after she needs a play set like that.

#23 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

Thanks Erica and Brian. I haven't had a chance to circle back to this idea yet, but hope too by the end of winter. Trying to work my way through my film and photos, and then this is next! :)

Todd

#24 Guest_schambers_*

Guest_schambers_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:39 PM

The more I think about this, the more I like the idea. It would be cool to use as a tool to stock my tanks. I might try printing on regular paper or photo paper and using the self adhesive magnet sheets. The self adhesive magnet sheets are pretty thick and wouldn't have the folding problem you spoke of. I also have some card stock that I print bookmarks and such on sometimes. Card stock + self adhesive magnet = really thick! Maybe even add some self stick laminate? Or take the print outs and have them laminated, then stick onto the magnet sheets? I've found the self stick laminate hard to work with. It's thin and wrinkles easily if you aren't careful.

#25 Guest_exasperatus2002_*

Guest_exasperatus2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

This is sweet!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users