Looking for local people interested in collecting

10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_rainbowchrome_*

Guest_rainbowchrome_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:01 PM

I haven't been online here in awhile.My name is Bill Ballard and I've been keeping native fish for years.I live on the Alabama gulf coast and am looking for anyone in the area from about Panama City to Biloxi and up about as far as low-central Ala,Miss,La,or Fla panhandle who'd be interested in going on collecting trips.
The price of gas is just getting too high for me to go very far off alone,plus I'm geting older.Anyone interested leave me a message on here.Thanks.

#2 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

Bill, welcome back!

#3 Guest_RWHarper_*

Guest_RWHarper_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

I haven't been online here in awhile.My name is Bill Ballard and I've been keeping native fish for years.I live on the Alabama gulf coast and am looking for anyone in the area from about Panama City to Biloxi and up about as far as low-central Ala,Miss,La,or Fla panhandle who'd be interested in going on collecting trips.
The price of gas is just getting too high for me to go very far off alone,plus I'm geting older.Anyone interested leave me a message on here.Thanks.

Hey Bill, I recall a many fun collecting trips with you. I am not in that area any more but should be returning in a year or so. I will be sure to look you up.

Rod

#4 Guest_rainbowchrome_*

Guest_rainbowchrome_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

Hey Bill, I recall a many fun collecting trips with you. I am not in that area any more but should be returning in a year or so. I will be sure to look you up.

Rod

Good to hear from you Rodney.I knew you'd moved away.We'll have to get together when you get back.Right now me and Tim Wolfe are the only fishnuts I know of around here.Dick Stober recently died.

#5 Guest_rainbowchrome_*

Guest_rainbowchrome_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:56 PM

Bill, welcome back!

Good to be back.Me and a friend or two may be headed to Louisiana in several weeks on a collecting trip.Maybe we'd pass near you?

#6 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:30 PM

Good to be back.Me and a friend or two may be headed to Louisiana in several weeks on a collecting trip.Maybe we'd pass near you?

That's in my range, also Wolf's. Let me know the dates as soon as it is finalized. I work a lot of weekends, but maybe the stars will align...

#7 Guest_keepnatives_*

Guest_keepnatives_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

Bill,
Great to see you back. We'll have to recreate one of our old adventures but less gators. Maybe this next year I can make some time to get down.

#8 Guest_rainbowchrome_*

Guest_rainbowchrome_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

Bill,
Great to see you back. We'll have to recreate one of our old adventures but less gators. Maybe this next year I can make some time to get down.

That would be great Mike.Are you still around New York state area?I do have one thing I didn't last time you were here,an 18 year old daughter that just graduated high school.

#9 Guest_keepnatives_*

Guest_keepnatives_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

That would be great Mike.Are you still around New York state area?I do have one thing I didn't last time you were here,an 18 year old daughter that just graduated high school.

Yes still in NY. Wow an 18 yr old daughter you are getting older. :smile2:

#10 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

I'm going to be in the Destin Fl. area in August and would love to get out for a bit. Maybe we can setup something.

#11 lawkent

lawkent
  • NANFA Guest
  • Seattle, WA

Posted 02 January 2023 - 06:05 PM

I will be in Destin Fl feb 13-17 and keen to collect local freshwater fish.  I would appreciate any advice on where to go!  And if there's anyone in the area who  might like to join me?

Lawrence Kent

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users