NANFA Store

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

I found this on Cafepress today.

NANFA Cafepress

Is this store affiliated with the organization here? Does NANFA get any benefits from any purchases made here? I wouldn't mind having a NANFA coffee mug even if it's a different logo than what we have now.

#2 Guest_FirstChAoS_*

Guest_FirstChAoS_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

I found this on Cafepress today.

NANFA Cafepress

Is this store affiliated with the organization here? Does NANFA get any benefits from any purchases made here? I wouldn't mind having a NANFA coffee mug even if it's a different logo than what we have now.

Interesting, I like the mix of minnow, pickerel, and sunny on it. I wish this was an official product. I always thought NANFA should do a line of regionally themed shirts with pictures of 5 fish from each region over a map of the region. Not just north, south, east, west. But things like new england, north mid atlantic, south mid atlantic, south east, great lakes, upper misissippi river valley, etc.

#3 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Interesting, I like the mix of minnow, pickerel, and sunny on it. I wish this was an official product. I always thought NANFA should do a line of regionally themed shirts with pictures of 5 fish from each region over a map of the region. Not just north, south, east, west. But things like new england, north mid atlantic, south mid atlantic, south east, great lakes, upper misissippi river valley, etc.

Just FYI, this was the official NANFA logo for a lot of years... so in a way it is 'our' logo... I do know know, though, if this web site is generating funds for us.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#4 Guest_davidjh2_*

Guest_davidjh2_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

For the kind of money they are charging NANFA had better be getting a cut. $15 for a mug is a bit much unless it's a 24 ounce mug then I'll take 2.

#5 Guest_James_*

Guest_James_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

I wouldn't buy anything that says NANFA on it unless its affiliated with us or is us. We need to keep this kind of profit for our selves. Buying NANFA product that is not sanctioned by NANFA is unpatriotic! Happy 4th everybody.

James

#6 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

I wouldn't buy anything that says NANFA on it unless its affiliated with us or is us. We need to keep this kind of profit for our selves. Buying NANFA product that is not sanctioned by NANFA is unpatriotic! Happy 4th everybody.

James

It could still be affiliated with us. While living in Louisville KY I ran a custom truck club. We used cafepress for our shirts/etc... I seem to think we got a very very small percentage of those sells, but I dont recall completely as the treasurer handled that.

If this isn't affiliated with us, I propose to add NANFA coffee mugs to our store.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users