wOOHOO

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_exasperatus2002_*

Guest_exasperatus2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sorry, Just received confirmation that my Darters (4 orange throats & 4 Banded) have been shipped today & I'll receive them on friday. I also picked up my back up aeration unit from Cabela's. If I have another extended power outtage, I bought the Longer life bait kit. A battery powered air pump. My link

#2 Guest_EricaWieser_*

Guest_EricaWieser_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

Pictures when they arrive? And what tank do you have set up for them?

#3 Guest_exasperatus2002_*

Guest_exasperatus2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

Pictures when they arrive? And what tank do you have set up for them?

it's a 55 gallon tank. Filtered by a Marineland magnum 350 & an aquaclear 50. I also have a large power head shooting across the tank. It was previously set up with tropicals but since I've kept 5 fatheads in it after quarantine. They're fat & healthy. Love playing in the current. I have river rock collected locally & the back is painted black. I do want to add some driftwood with some java moss yet.

#4 Guest_frogwhacker_*

Guest_frogwhacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

Sorry, Just received confirmation that my Darters (4 orange throats & 4 Banded) have been shipped today & I'll receive them on friday. I also picked up my back up aeration unit from Cabela's. If I have another extended power outtage, I bought the Longer life bait kit. A battery powered air pump. My link

No need to apologize. New fish are always exciting. I'm even excited when it's someone else getting new fish(which is good 'cause I'm running out of tank space). Congratulations:D/. I don't have any orange throats, but I really like my bandeds.

Steve.

#5 Guest_exasperatus2002_*

Guest_exasperatus2002_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:34 PM

No need to apologize. New fish are always exciting. I'm even excited when it's someone else getting new fish(which is good 'cause I'm running out of tank space). Congratulations:D/. I don't have any orange throats, but I really like my bandeds.

Steve.

Do you mind posting a pic of yours & your set up? Its my first riffle tank. I've got alot to learn.

#6 Guest_frogwhacker_*

Guest_frogwhacker_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

Do you mind posting a pic of yours & your set up? Its my first riffle tank. I've got alot to learn.

I don't have any pictures of my banded darters, but there are some pictures of my riffle tank on here in the native plants forum in the "75 gallon planted aquarium" topic. Here's the link: http://forum.nanfa.o...um/page__st__60

I've since added redside dace to the mix. I'll try to get some banded pictures as I really need to get some dace pictures too, but I've got some trimming to do before I take any more pics. What I find with each set up is that it just gives me more ideas for others. I learn more every time, and then, eventually,.......MTS! (multiple tank syndrome)

Steve.

#7 Guest_davidjh2_*

Guest_davidjh2_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Congrats Scott. I can't wait to see some pictures. Now we just have to get you a couple of native crayfish and you'll be set.

#8 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

Here's my 125gal stream tank

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users