Call of the Scenic River

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

I (along with a couple other NANFA members) had the privilege to be in a documentary entitled "Call of the Scenic River, an Ohio Journey". The trailer to the documentary has been released and can be viewed at You can also watch three sample clips from the film, one of which references NANFA and has a couple NANFA members snorkeling Little Beaver Creek.

Hope you enjoy the trailer.

#2 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

I (along with a couple other NANFA members) had the privilege to be in a documentary entitled "Call of the Scenic River, an Ohio Journey". The trailer to the documentary has been released and can be viewed at You can also watch three sample clips from the film, one of which references NANFA and has a couple NANFA members snorkeling Little Beaver Creek.

Hope you enjoy the trailer.

For some reason a black square appeared in place of the youtube link. If you go to youtube and do a search for Ohio Scenic Rivers the trailer will be several videos down. But you will also see the three sample clips from the movie.

#3 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Very nice, when/where can the entire film be seen?

#4 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Very nice, when/where can the entire film be seen?

There will be several showings in Ohio, you will need to follow the website or Facebook site for updates. I believe Rivers Unlimited will be the DVD distributor, I think January 28th is the release date.

#5 Guest_Usil_*

Guest_Usil_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

Can't see movie. Just see blank square.

Usil

#6 Guest_mywan_*

Guest_mywan_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

Can't see movie. Just see blank square.

Usil

Are you using Chrome? If so do you have Firefox installed with with the TubeStop addon? I ask because I just started started having the same trouble in Chrome only immediately after installing the Tubestop addon in Firefox. I haven't started tracing the issue yet though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users