2013 NANFA Convention - Location & Date?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_afv2005_*

Guest_afv2005_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

Just wondering whether a decision has been made on where this will be held and what time of the year. I'm trying to plan out available vacation time next year. Thanks. Sid Arnold (Ottawa, Canada).

#2 Guest_Dustin_*

Guest_Dustin_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

The meeting will be held in the state of Kentucky. Unfortunately, this is all the information that is currently available. We should start to get some idea of dates and specific location very shortly and we will update here as things develop.

#3 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

We (Matt & I) will be making a formal announcement on this soon.

#4 Guest_James_*

Guest_James_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Looking forward to it, very excited about Kentucky!!

#5 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

Yes, we will make an announcement as soon as the 2012 convention has commenced. It will be in Kentucky and you should keep some time available in the merry month of May. Josh, myself and Tom Watson have already been working hard at making this happen. The darters of Kentucky should be in great color that time of year, so hone up those photo skills!

#6 Guest_afv2005_*

Guest_afv2005_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

If the convention turns out to be on either the weekend of May 10-12 or May 24-26 that would be great. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - did my graduate research on Tesselated and Johnny darters and would like to see the more colourfull species found in Kentucky.

#7 Guest_EBParks_*

Guest_EBParks_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

Having just recently joined NANFA, I'm definitely looking forward to trying to schedule a trip to the convention and meeting new contacts and friends. Since our program focuses mainly on displaying native fishes, my institute is pretty gung-ho in letting me attend.

#8 Guest_Dustin_*

Guest_Dustin_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

The meeting will be May 2-5 at Cumbrland Falls State Park in eastern Ky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users