Forum has my status as a visitor instead of Member

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_wargreen_*

Guest_wargreen_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

I was not sure who to e-mail this issue to , but my membership dues should be paid up until 4/1/2013, yet under my screen name it says guest, and I am unable to get access to member areas of the website ; is the winter issue of AC still going to be sent to my address or is this going to be affected by this problem? Thanks Joe S.

Edited by wargreen, 12 January 2013 - 04:58 PM.

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

You need to talk to me (and now we are talking, so that is good)... I just updated all this stuff today... and I did not change your status today... but I did do some updates a few months ago... what I really need is your real name and your member ID number if you know it.

It looks like, in cleaning up the membership status, that I did change your status from member to guest... I don't remember specifically why... but it was probably just because I could not trace your screen name or email address to your real name or the email address on the membership roles.

Lets chat on the messenger tool here and get this figured out.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

We got it fixed.. if anyone else out there has the same problem... please contact me... the main confusion is when people are using one email address when they joined NANFA and then use another when they join the forum... its not big deal, we all have more than one email address... but it can create a little confusion sometimes... If you ever have a problem of this type, feel free to ask me.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users