2013 Convention Panel Discussion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

In trying to do something a little different this year, we would like to have a panel discussion with NANFA members on the topic of Native Fish transportation. This is a topic that comes up a lot on the forum and I think it would be beneficial to discuss it at the convention.

What I'm looking for is 3-4 members that would like to give their take, and answer questions on fish transportation. I know there are several of you out there that are very experienced in this area. You can discuss home transportation, field transportation, summer/winter, long trip health, or any other topic you'd like. You can have a power point, handout, or nothing at all.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in being a part of this.

Also, if you have questions on the topic, you can get them to me to ask at the convention, or just wait till the day of.

#2 Guest_gerald_*

Guest_gerald_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:28 AM

I'd love to participate IF i can come to KY - but just don't know yet. Things are looking busy this spring.

#3 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Gerald, you were one of the people I kinda had in mind. Let me know when you know.

#4 Guest_pylodictis_*

Guest_pylodictis_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

That sounds very interesting! I love the idea. I'm am not an expert as many of you are, but I believe I am extremely knowledgeable on the subject and could aid in a discussion.

#5 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

Andrew,

Let me know what area you want to discuss. You can come up with a power point, handout, something else.

#6 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

FYI

The panel discussion for Friday during the presentation period has been cancelled

I may try to still have this discussion during the banquet, but it will be informal and impromptu. If anyone had prepared materials, you can still bring them and we'll see what we can do. Sorry for the late notice on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users