I haven't updated any species since February 2014, but I recently re-did the layout of my Excel sheet. If anyone is interested I could share it again. I've attached a screenshot of the format I have it in right now. I'm not 100% sure of the taxonomic order, but checking that is low on my current priority list.
You got me thinking, and I wrote a quick script to count the fish with "freshwater", "North America", and "USA" from fishbase using the rfishbase library. I ended up with 980 species in North America and 709 from the US, and I would really like to compare it to your list. The fishbase dataset I used is about 2 years old and I don't know that it contains any extinct or newly ranked fishes.