What do you think of the website?

21 replies to this topic

#21 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

Don't consider my response a challenge either... more of a call for help.  Maybe not everyone knows, but this forum was created a while back by a member that no longer participates.  A few of us jumped in to make the best of a bad situation, but we have not had a real "tech head" around here that was interested in running the technical side of things.  As we have said a few times, Matt and I know how to drive the car, but we can do only the most minor repairs and absolutely cannot build or design a car.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#22 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

Don't let Matt go all humble on you... but do jump in and help him.

We have a member, Andrew Kennedy, that has been trying to work on this, but is pretty much a one man show.  As always, what NANFA needs if folks that are willing to jump in and take action.  Josh and Matt, y'all are both interested in making improvements and we could certainly use your help.

I will help, just let me know what to do.  I did design my www.kycreeks.com page, but that was simple 'plug & play' as the design was already there, I just added information in.  I just feel we need something with an updated design and new information on the main screen.  Something that will keep people coming back to that page.

Here's another page I visit.  It is much simpler but has pop and updates on it:  http://kwalliance.org/

Josh Blaylock - Central KY
NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users