Article Request

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_krobill1_*

Guest_krobill1_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Stomach contents analysis- a review of methods and their application. Hyslop, E.J. 1980. Journal of Fish Biology, Vol 17, Issue 4. pgs 411-429.

Anyone happen to have a pdf they would be willing to share? Can't seem to get access to it at the moment.

Thanks!

#2 Guest_velvetelvis_*

Guest_velvetelvis_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

I searched FirstSearch and a couple of article databases (as you probably already have) and came up empty-handed.

I'd check with your local library and see if they can obtain a copy for you through interlibrary loan. If you're affiliated with a college or university, I'd check with their library as well--they would have the best access to scholarly resources.

#3 Guest_ThomasDodson_*

Guest_ThomasDodson_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

You probably don't want to pay for access but the article is available as PDF here http://onlinelibrary...2775.x/abstract. I searched a couple of databases briefly through my institution but I came up empty handed as well otherwise.

#4 Guest_AussiePeter_*

Guest_AussiePeter_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

Stomach contents analysis- a review of methods and their application. Hyslop, E.J. 1980. Journal of Fish Biology, Vol 17, Issue 4. pgs 411-429.

Anyone happen to have a pdf they would be willing to share? Can't seem to get access to it at the moment.

Thanks!

PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Peter

#5 Guest_krobill1_*

Guest_krobill1_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

Thanks for the replies, everyone!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users