And it begins...

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shaft6977_*

Guest_shaft6977_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

Going to pick up my new 55 gallon tank tomorrow and start this native fish journey. Gonna sign up with NANFA while I'm at it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for y'all! Hopefully we get a break from the rain so I can take the kids out next week and see what we can find...

#2 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

If you are joining NANFA, contact Mike Berg. He is your Indiana Rep. and can probably help you out a good bit. Thanks for joining. I will find mike on the forum, and get you the link.

#3 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

http://forum.nanfa.o.../user/615-mike/

#4 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Good luck to you... my first native fish venture included a couple of small helpers and it is still a story we all tell... they are in graduate school now... and although neither are in a biology major or anything like that, they have an appreciation for the beauty in nature that is not as common these days as it should be... teach 'em well!
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#5 Guest_shaft6977_*

Guest_shaft6977_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:43 PM

I can't wait. They've both been out on a lot of deer, dove, and turkey hunts with me since they were toddlers. I've missed out on a lot of kills on those hunts, but the stories you get to tell and the memories made are always worth way more than having animals on the ground.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users