Photo

last 3 cabins for Broken Bow NANFA 2015

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bbrown

bbrown
  • Regional Rep

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

There are 3 cabins left at Broken Bow State Park, two 1 bedroom and 1 studio.

If anyone's interested please call Julie at 580-494-6300

#2 smbass

smbass
  • Board of Directors

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

Two left!

Brian J. Zimmerman

Gambier, Ohio - Kokosing River Drainage

#3 swampfish

swampfish
  • NANFA Member

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

I just reserved a cabin.

Phil Nixon

#4 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:24 PM

Just a month and a few days away til June 4.  OK NANFA 2015 promises to be a unique convention, great setting in Broken Bow, new fish, clear snorkel sites... a new adventure awaits.  Not much buzz about it, so who is motivated and excited?

I hope to go but dealing with issues from my Dad's recent passing, applying myself to resolve most by the end of May.  It will likely be a last few days decision for me.  I hope to crash with the Wolfe and will bring extra earplugs, cash and snorkel gear.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#5 Irate Mormon

Irate Mormon
  • NANFA Member
  • Crooked Creek, Mississippi

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:34 PM

Earplugs.  I don't remember the snoring being that bad :-)

-The member currently known as Irate Mormon

#6 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:20 PM

you drowned it out with the Micheal Hedges... music to calm the savage snore

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#7 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:35 PM

I reckon the irate one is staying away again from another great gathering of fish minded folk.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#8 FishGuyJosh

FishGuyJosh
  • Regional Rep

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

I know myself and Mrs. Fishguy are getting pretty excited. Looks like I'll even be giving a presentation this year about our mobile fish exhibit program. Cant wait!

FishGuyJosh

#9 smbass

smbass
  • Board of Directors

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

I finally registered myself a few minutes ago along with Mrs. Zimmerman and the little monster who has been telling her pre-school teacher she wants to be a Herpetologist because dads fish are boring...

Brian J. Zimmerman

Gambier, Ohio - Kokosing River Drainage

#10 CCat

CCat
  • NANFA Member
  • Denver, CO

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

Now I want to go, just so my daughter can hang out with your daughter.

#11 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:43 AM

I'm getting excited for this trip.  It's coming soon.

Josh Blaylock - Central KY
NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#12 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:16 PM

Looks like i will make it and likely bringing my 15 year old daughter Cyan along.  Yall be nice to her!

I will also be bringing a couple cases of fresh donated Chattanooga MoonPies.

I do not plan on bringing all the past convention shirts so if anyone wants one let me know.  Clearance at $10. each for convention attendees.  Check the website for design and size availability.  I have a lot of Texas, Ohio and North Carolina shirts.

http://www.nanfa.org...shtml#nanfalogo

I have been crossing the Mississippi at Memphis a lot the last few months.  The Great Pyramid is now the world's largest Bass Pro Shop.  Check out their website...

http://www.basspro.com/pyramid

I was considering staying a couple nights and visiting my birthcity and having some fine Memphis BBQ at the Rendevous.  However at $350. per night it is way too expensive for me.  Still a visit inside is on the agenda.  I know several of you should be crossing the mighty Mississippi here.

Casper Cox

#13 James

James
  • NANFA Member

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Hey Casper, Did I miss something? What about this years t-shirts?

"meet me in the creek"

#14 almostgeorgia

almostgeorgia
  • NANFA Member

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

It looks like I'll be the sole Florida (?) representative making the drive up to 'God's Country', as Brandon calls it.  Really looking forward to seeing you guys, even you, Casper, hope you can make it! 

At any rate, I'm checking in with the Cabin Rentals folks tomorrow, but in the meantime, does anyone know if there's a spare bunk, corner, etc., for a solo flyer left in the cabins up there?  The studio sounds perfect for me.

See y'all soon,

Doug Stuber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users