Photo

New Rules for shipping?

43 replies to this topic

#41 lilyea

lilyea
  • NANFA Member
  • Peace River Watershed, Central Florida, USA

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

Well I got my phone call today, they said fish could be shipped priority mail and they would make sure the local post office knew and they are going to refund my money!

Fantastic!  It is amazing how a little persistence and a few magic words (thanks Matt) can make a difference!  Did they give you any regulations to cite, any way to mark the box, or any other thoughts to consider in the future when mailing fish?

#42 Matt DeLaVega

Matt DeLaVega
  • Board of Directors
  • Ohio

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Fantastic!  It is amazing how a little persistence and a few magic words (thanks Matt) can make a difference!  Did they give you any regulations to cite, any way to mark the box, or any other thoughts to consider in the future when mailing fish?

Yeah, good job. Sorry that it got weird, but luckily our diverse organization has a guy in the know. I kind of like that Knepley guy. He is rather useful.

The member formerly known as Skipjack

#43 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

Yay, I'm useful! (Or quite possibly the post master has a clue and straightened things out on their own.)

Moon, I was wondering what the postmark on letters you mail says because if it turned out to be an issue with a processing and distribution center as opposed to your p.o., then that might be a different story...
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#44 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:55 PM

2cc68b7c1ba0a12bb8bc3438ecfea4d118bdefa6

Preach on Matt

e5evm.jpg

Josh Blaylock - Central KY
NANFA on Facebook - NANFA on YouTube - NANFA on Google+

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users