Don't mess with someones tanks!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

So I came home today from work and I find that my sister let my buddies put a seven inch bass in my pond! I was pissed right off the bat. Then I go and look and my bass that I grew from 1/2" is covered with white spots, fins all torn, and he is kinda just floating at the top. I am going to be REALLY mad if this thing starts beating on my other fish. I gotta find a way to catch him again.... I WANT HIM OUT!

Chad

#2 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:31 PM

Had to kill my bass last night...He was way too far gone.

Chad

#3 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

Had to kill my bass last night...He was way too far gone.

Chad

If that were my sister that did that, I would replace her eyedrops with vinegar.

#4 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:27 PM

Better yet, you should replace the contents of her shampoo bottle with Nair. No hair, no there!

#5 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

Well I can't get mad at my sister though because I guess they told her that I wanted them to put it in there....They were going to put it in my 55 with my pickerel though! They are lucky they wised up against that. Someone wouldn't have woke up the next day.

Chad

#6 Guest_fatpocketbook_*

Guest_fatpocketbook_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:15 PM

Chad- where do you live in Temperance?

#7 Guest_nativecajun_*

Guest_nativecajun_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:23 PM

I have something you can borrow. It comes in seventeen calibre. A regular 22 bullet necked down to .17 with a spitster bullet on the end. When that little nosler tip hits the ( big bully ) it turns into schrapnel. Bye bye big bully. If that fails just use rod and reel then find that large snake head everyone has been talking about and throw the bass in his direction.

#8 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:16 PM

Off of lewis by the intersection of dean and lewis.

Chad

#9 Guest_fatpocketbook_*

Guest_fatpocketbook_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

Off of lewis by the intersection of dean and lewis.

Chad

No crap, I live on Temperance Rd., near the school.

#10 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:58 AM

I have something you can borrow. It comes in seventeen calibre. A regular 22 bullet necked down to .17 with a spitster bullet on the end. When that little nosler tip hits the ( big bully ) it turns into schrapnel. Bye bye big bully. If that fails just use rod and reel then find that large snake head everyone has been talking about and throw the bass in his direction.

Hahahahaha yea I am pretty sure that will take care of my pond lol.

No crap, I live on Temperance Rd., near the school.

That is crazy. What a small world. Do you do any collecting around here? You must live right by/in the legacy.

Chad

#11 Guest_fatpocketbook_*

Guest_fatpocketbook_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:09 PM

Hahahahaha yea I am pretty sure that will take care of my pond lol.
That is crazy. What a small world. Do you do any collecting around here? You must live right by/in the legacy.

Chad

Ya I am just down the way from the Legacy. I have collected in Indian Creek (Indian Creek park, Stoneybrook Subdivision)- white sucker, stoneroller minnow, creek chub, central mudminnow, that's about it. When I was young there used to be green sunfish and grass pickerel as well. They're probably still there, but overall it's pretty weak. Up in Erie there are some direct tribs to Lake Erie that I haven't surveyed but look good superficially. North or South Otter I believe. Other than that, headwaters of the River Raisin, Swan Creek, Ten Mile Creek (just off 23 - orangethroat darter galore) and the Maumee are some common haunts.

Oh, and I've always wanted to jump into that swampy property on the southwestern corner of Douglas and Temperance. Indian Creek again, but has great vegetative cover.

Do you collect anywhere near the greater Temperance area?

Jeff

#12 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

I don't collect anywhere because I don't have any equipment or anything like that but I would love to do some collecting. Maybe we can go collect over where you are talking about. I have only caught chubsuckers from indian creek. But let me know anytime you want to go out. Mind you I have school for the next week and work because I am only 16. But Deffinatly let me know.

Chad

#13 Guest_fatpocketbook_*

Guest_fatpocketbook_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:39 PM

I don't collect anywhere because I don't have any equipment or anything like that but I would love to do some collecting. Maybe we can go collect over where you are talking about. I have only caught chubsuckers from indian creek. But let me know anytime you want to go out. Mind you I have school for the next week and work because I am only 16. But Deffinatly let me know.

Chad

Chubsuckers? Really? Where at?

#14 Guest_chad55_*

Guest_chad55_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

Hahaha my bad...I meant creek chub...

Chad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users