Nanfa Bumper Sticker

66 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_drewish_*

Guest_drewish_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

I was messing around one day and ordered some oval bumper stickers from an online company.

I ordered a few extra since they would be "cheaper" and had planned on donating to convention's auction but forgot about them.

First 3 NANFA members to respond in this thread will get them.

Posted Image

#2 Guest_paoutlaw13_*

Guest_paoutlaw13_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:56 PM

im not a member at this moment but i will take care of that on saturday when i get money on my card if i can get one of those sweet bumper stickers

#3 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:32 AM

Hey can I get one too? I'm not a member yet either, but that'll soon be solved.

#4 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:35 AM

Me too, Me too! I'm a NANFA Member.

#5 Guest_AndrewAcropora_*

Guest_AndrewAcropora_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:56 AM

Looks like I may be a bit tardy, but I'm a for-real member if that counts for anything!

#6 Guest_fuzzyletters_*

Guest_fuzzyletters_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:12 AM

Looks like I may be a bit tardy, but I'm a for-real member if that counts for anything!

yeah me too

#7 Guest_joia2181_*

Guest_joia2181_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:00 AM

yeah me too

Damit I had jury duty yesterday!!! I'll pay if more are order!!!!!

Stupid civil duty!

#8 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

I'll pay if more are order!!!!!

I would order some if I knew where to buy them. NANFA needs an e-store to sell these, I would also purchase stickers that just have the NANFA logo with the Rainbow Darter. I could find out costs and what not if others are interested and I would be allowed by NANFA to do so.

Tom

#9 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:56 AM

I would order some if I knew where to buy them. NANFA needs an e-store to sell these, I would also purchase stickers that just have the NANFA logo with the Rainbow Darter. I could find out costs and what not if others are interested and I would be allowed by NANFA to do so.

Tom

Instead of bumber stickers I like static stickers. I personally just don't like to have something stuck to my car. Also if we were to ever print them include a website address. Our is short so would be easy to add and people could easily remember. I have been to trainings on increasing memberships and some of the things that have been proven to work are:

Quality newsletter (we have an awsome one)
Membership packages (It would be nice to include a little more, maybe add a bumper/static sticker)
Add benefits to members vs nonmember (member rate for conference and higher rate for non-members)
Get corporate sponsors to increase the available money to have options include more with memberships (discounts for NANFA members).

Well thats just a little brain storming. I have not been a member long and don't know what has or has not been done.

#10 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

Instead of bumber stickers I like static stickers. I personally just don't like to have something stuck to my car. Also if we were to ever print them include a website address. Our is short so would be easy to add and people could easily remember.

Either way I want a sticker. I like adding the address

#11 Guest_drewish_*

Guest_drewish_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

Since I did say NANFA members at the time of the post, that is who it will go to for now.

I'm verifying membership and will contact the first three.

I will also look at ordering more and take your suggestions into consideration.

#12 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:10 AM

Since I did say NANFA members at the time of the post, that is who it will go to for now.

I'm verifying membership and will contact the first three.

I will also look at ordering more and take your suggestions into consideration.

What about maybe, a NANFA membership card, like a library card kinda deal, I want one!!!

#13 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:54 PM

What about maybe, a NANFA membership card, like a library card kinda deal, I want one!!!

I would rather NANFA spend money on highly visible items (like bumper/static sticker). Membership cards tend to stay in a wallet and are rarely seen by others.

#14 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:14 PM

I would rather NANFA spend money on highly visible items (like bumper/static sticker). Membership cards tend to stay in a wallet and are rarely seen by others.

That is true, but I like cards:) I have really cool business cards I'll give you one on sunday.

#15 Guest_Casper Cox_*

Guest_Casper Cox_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:35 PM

hey guys...
you gotta do this right. black and white? COLOR!
:)
i designed the nanfa logo a year or 2 ago to use and promote nanfa.
im a graphic artist by trade and produce all kinds of signs here in chattanooga when im not snorkeling in some hopefully clear river but often of late silty murkiness. dang its hot and dry here but tomorrow im headed to the hiwassee or up into nc to snorkel w/ tangerines and greenfins. liquid cool.
i think i just uploaded the nanfa logo featuring joe tomerlli's rainbow darter.
i have a awesome 48" wide printer that can print AND dicut these decals... full color, about 5" diameter and they hold up outside for about 3 years. weatherproof.
ive given them away ( or customized convention versions ) at the last few nanfa conventions to attendies. huntsville, columbia, little rock and cape g.
i will print some more. if you want some and will make a $5 contribution to nanfa i will mail you THREE of them.
either send me 5 bucks cash or a check made out to nanfa w/ your address and i will mail them to you.
all monies, less postage, will go to support nanfa. this is something i do in support of nanfa. ( along w/ a lot of other stuff... shirts, signs, hosting trips. )

casper cox
1200 dodds ave
chattanooga, tn

Attached Images

• NANFA_NewLogo_2006_RainbowDarter.jpg

#16 Guest_drewish_*

Guest_drewish_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

Why didn't anyone tell me!!! I'll be sending you $5.

Black and white because I wanted to imitate those oval stickers you see on cars.

I'd pimp both though! The other side of the windows is feeling left out.

#17 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:43 AM

Why didn't anyone tell me!!! I'll be sending you $5.

Black and white because I wanted to imitate those oval stickers you see on cars.

I'd pimp both though! The other side of the windows is feeling left out.

Drewish, I realized that you were doing the whole oval sticker thing. So have you decided who gets stickers?

Casper,
I got a few vehicles that need stickers, look for my check coming soon. Actually, do you accept paypal? Just sold stuff on ebay, and I have cash sitting there.

#18 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:30 PM

Casper this is a sweet logo but I do agree with the above sugestion of adding the web site on there somewhere to help promote our organization.

#19 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

That is very kind of you Casper. I want to pass a few of these out to local members! I'll get a check out to you soon.
Thanks!

#20 Guest_AndrewAcropora_*

Guest_AndrewAcropora_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:56 PM

I would really like to see Casper's graphic as a shirt if it has not been done before.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users