Cheap Tanks!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_airbrn1187_*

Guest_airbrn1187_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Just an fyi...if anyone on here is close to a Petco...now is the time to go...all this week they are having a $1 a gallon sale....up to 55 gal aquariums....i just picked up a 55 and a couple of 20;s for under $100!!

#2 Guest_ogtgnome_*

Guest_ogtgnome_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:20 PM

Just an fyi...if anyone on here is close to a Petco...now is the time to go...all this week they are having a $1 a gallon sale....up to 55 gal aquariums....i just picked up a 55 and a couple of 20;s for under $100!!

I have to tell you that you are a lifesaver!!!!!!!!!! was looking at a 50g for 129$. Called and they have the same sale going on here!

#3 Guest_airbrn1187_*

Guest_airbrn1187_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:25 PM

Sweet... i had to stop myself from buying anymore its hard to pass that kind of deal up

#4 Guest_Mike_*

Guest_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:20 AM

Sweet... i had to stop myself from buying anymore its hard to pass that kind of deal up

Thank you

I baught two 55 gal tanks, I'm happy but my wife wasn't.
I must admit I'm running out of room. But it was such a good deal.
Now I can get some more fish.
Now I have a 130 gal, 120 gal, (3) 55 gal, 45 gal, (3) 30 gal, 29 gal, 20 gal, (5) 10 gal.
Outside raised garden pond 8'X12'X3' deep, & one natural pond.

Unfortunatly the sale ended today, I hope everyone got some that wanted some.

#5 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:12 PM

I just don't have room in the house for more than one tank - I'm gradually converting to all outdoor ponds, except for my 110.

#6 Guest_Mike_*

Guest_Mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:24 PM

I just don't have room in the house for more than one tank - I'm gradually converting to all outdoor ponds, except for my 110.

If you look hard enough you could fit more in.

#7 Guest_TurtleLover_*

Guest_TurtleLover_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:18 AM

We hit this same sale up last year and upgraded the tank for my turtle, but this year we didn't make it. The closest petco is 75 miles away and we've been so busy. Maybe it's a good thing, we just moved and we're still trying to set up in our new house and I really don't think we have any room for another tank. I love these deals cuz you save tons of $$$$, but we get carried away.

#8 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:38 PM

If you look hard enough you could fit more in.

My guitars need wall space too! They don't do well outdoors.

#9 Guest_johnpritzlaff_*

Guest_johnpritzlaff_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:12 PM

Man, I missed this sale. I knew about it from this thread, but I didn't have any money until my birthday, which was a few days ago. Too bad my birthday wasn't last week! I hope they have this sale again next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users