Search Problem

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nativecollector_*

Guest_nativecollector_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2007 - 05:51 AM

I keep myself logged in, so that when I click on my favorite link I dont ave to log in every time. Well up until the last week or so (about the time the migration took place) I was able to click on view post since last visit and I got them. Now when I click on that I get this error and have to sign in even though I am already signed in.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I am not sure if it is the board or not though. When I go to work and do the same thing it comes right up no problem. Nothing has changed on my computer and I dont have problems viewing any other forums and using the same feature.

Any ideas?

I did try to delete the history/cookies/password list, to see if that would help but no such luck.

#2 Guest_drewish_*

Guest_drewish_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:26 AM

I'm assuming you've logged out and logged back in?

Also, try deleting your browser cache if possible. There could be a stale cookie.

#3 Guest_nativecollector_*

Guest_nativecollector_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:42 PM

I tried both of those.
I am wondering if it has anything to do with the internet service that I am useing now. I didn't think about it but I am also having a problem using yahoo search engine as well.
I recently had hughesnet satellite installed. But I thought that I was using the nanfa search after I had it installed.

I will keep pecking away at it utill I figure it out.

If any body has any other suggestions let me know.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users