23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

Welcome Graum

I'm sure he'll enjoy his warm welcome. :mrgreen:

Graum,
Next time, post in the "Trading Dock" if your looking for fish. Just to let you know for next time.

I should have mentioned that in my first response.

Back to the original question: Stonerollers would probably be best for gravel algae, as already mentioned. If you need some, send me a PM.

#22 Guest_tglassburner_*

Guest_tglassburner_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:18 PM

I'm sure he'll enjoy his warm welcome. :mrgreen:

Graum,
Next time, post in the "Trading Dock" if your looking for fish. Just to let you know for next time.

I should have mentioned that in my first response.

Back to the original question: Stonerollers would probably be best for gravel algae, as already mentioned. If you need some, send me a PM.

At least I welcomed him. Irate's not always around to harass the new guys, so I felt like I should help him out with that when he's not around.

Posted Image I'll use this when i decide to harass Irate style.

#23 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Nice thread guys.

I live in South Louisiana and I need to find some stonerollers.
Would I have to go catch them myself (imagine the luck) or does anyone know of a good place to buy them?

As you probably inferred, I have a slight algae problem and I don't want to use the algaecide just yet. I want to keep it natural.

Thanks.

I'll hook you up if you are willing to drive to Mississippi!

#24 Guest_Graum_*

Guest_Graum_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:09 AM

I'm going collecting in a few weeks. I'm going to be looking for a few stonerollers myself. These will be largescale stonerollers, though, so I don't know if they have different habits than centrals. I think www.aquaculturestore.com, www.btdarters.com, or www.jonahsaquarium.com have them. Haven't checked in a while.

Edit: Just checked. Apparently only Jonah's Aquarium currently has them available. But if you want me to get you some largescale stonerollers, let me know. You will have to pay for shipping though.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I can manage to round a couple up around these parts. Algae, you have met your match.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users