Wanted: Photo of Elassoma evergladei

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:22 PM

Hello out there. Anyone have a good photo of Elassoma evergladei they'd be willing to share for use on the Jonah's Aquarium wed site? Please email it to me. Thanks!

#2 Guest_sumthinsfishy_*

Guest_sumthinsfishy_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

Google images has a lot of good pictures.

#3 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

Google images has a lot of good pictures.

I'm sure the reason he doesn't take them off of there is because you need permission to use someone else's pictures, and it's a lot easier to get permission from someone you "know" and who's giving you the picture, rather than sending an email or calling the person that owns the picture on Google images, that you have never met.

#4 Guest_itsme_*

Guest_itsme_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

I'm sure the reason he doesn't take them off of there is because you need permission to use someone else's pictures, and it's a lot easier to get permission from someone you "know" and who's giving you the picture, rather than sending an email or calling the person that owns the picture on Google images, that you have never met.

Yes, please, as a fellow fish photographer and poster to the internet, please ask permission before using others' photos. Asking almost always solicits a "Yes!", while taking may yield a more hostile response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users