NANFA T-shirts

58 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Casper Cox_*

Guest_Casper Cox_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:25 PM

Yee Ha...
I just picked up the official NANFA T-Shirts. They feature the full color NANFA logo with the Rainbow Darter on the front. On the back is a small black & white NANFA logo with our creed. They are heavy weight, 100% cotton, ash grey and silk screened. The dorsal and ventral views are attached below.
:)
They printed a bit darker than i had intended but as they are washed a few times they will lighten.

If you would like a shirt(s) mail a check made out to NANFA for $20. per shirt ( M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, sorry no smalls ) plus $5. for postage and packaging. You can order as many shirts as you wish and the postage is still only five bucks per package.

Mail your check made out to NANFA, include your return mailing address, and your size(s) to...
Casper Cox
1200 Dodds Avenue.
Chattanooga, TN 37404

Drew may setup a paypal option for ordering but this is easy for me, less complicated and i like getting personal notes from everyone.

About once a week i will take the packages to the local post office for mailing to everyone and send all the accumulated checks on to the NANFA treasurer.

This is a great fund raiser for NANFA's work, helps promote our organization and lets you wear your appreciation for our beautiful North American Native Fishes.

I'm also printing more NANFA logo stickers and will be including one with each shirt.

Attached Images

• NANFA_NewLogo_Tshirt_Front.jpg
  • NANFA_NewLogo_Tshirt_Back.jpg

Edited by drewish, 07 March 2008 - 10:44 AM.

#2 Guest_ashtonmj_*

Guest_ashtonmj_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

How about you or Coby model one of these for us show off the (awesome) real thing!

#3 Guest_Casper Cox_*

Guest_Casper Cox_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:41 PM

Thanks to you that have already ordered shirts!
You will be well dressed for any upcoming spring activities.
I sent off the first batch noon today along with a nanfa logo decal included with each shirt.
Even a couple missouri gator gar shirts too. From 2006.
http://www.nanfa.org...shirt_front.jpg
You should be receiving them in a few days. Most of the double or triple shirt orders were sent priority.
Maybe we can get a few fishheads to model them during their spring seining.
casper, an artist, not a model.

#4 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:13 AM

casper, an artist, not a model.

:biggrin: :laugh: ROTFL!!! (I believe that's 'Rolling On The Floor Laughing'?? I'm so cyber-inept!)

#5 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

Well, here's my attempt at modelling :) The shirts are at least beautiful and have turned into all the rage here at the Lake Erie Center.

nanfa_shirt.JPG

Casper suggested we run this thread with weird or famous places to be seen wearing your NANFA t-shirt. I think that's a great idea. Maybe we can use this thread!

Todd "Does my butt look big in this shirt?" Crail

#6 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

I received my shirt yesterday and could not be happier. Good material and quality print. I hope to show this shirt to many stream fish this spring and summer :tongue:

Shirt proceeds are another way NANFA pays the bills and helps fund the valuable grants awarded earlier this year and future years.
Please dig deep into your pockets and send Casper a few bucks for a great shirt and a worthy cause (well not so deep since it's only 20$ + 5 shipping and handling). NANFA shirts also help promote the organization by word of mouth. This is a great way to support NANFA even if you're not a member and get something really neat in return. Where else are you gonna get such a cool T-shirt?

If I've not yet convinced you then please do it for the gar. My goodness the gar!

if_you_don__t_buy..._2_.jpg

#7 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

Uland, that photo is going into Irate's hall of fame!

#8 Guest_jdclarksc_*

Guest_jdclarksc_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

Uland, that photo is going into Irate's hall of fame!

Uland,
At first I thought you hacked into Irate's computer and stole his wallpaper :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#9 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

At first I thought you hacked into Irate's computer and stole his wallpaper :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I wouldn't put it past him. He and Matt are a couple of pranksters!

#10 Guest_Brooklamprey_*

Guest_Brooklamprey_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:33 AM

I received my shirt yesterday and could not be happier. Good material and quality print. I hope to show this shirt to many stream fish this spring and summer :tongue:

Shirt proceeds are another way NANFA pays the bills and helps fund the valuable grants awarded earlier this year and future years.
Please dig deep into your pockets and send Casper a few bucks for a great shirt and a worthy cause (well not so deep since it's only 20$ + 5 shipping and handling). NANFA shirts also help promote the organization by word of mouth. This is a great way to support NANFA even if you're not a member and get something really neat in return. Where else are you gonna get such a cool T-shirt?

If I've not yet convinced you then please do it for the gar. My goodness the gar!

if_you_don__t_buy..._2_.jpg

LOL.. That is funny..

#11 Guest_Casper Cox_*

Guest_Casper Cox_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:03 PM

The 2nd batch of shirts are going out today.
Some of you have ordered several shirts outfitting your entire family or seine mates. Thanks!
Dont shoot the gar, tho they do taste good with lemon butter right off the grill.
Uland you just might get the chance this May.
Casper

#12 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

I got my shirt today, and it's beautiful (of course!). I can't imagine that anyone on this list wouldn't want to have a four-color illustration of a rainbow darter by Joe Tomelleri on a t-shirt; I mean, really... Do yourself a favor and get the damn shirt. Thank you.

#13 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:42 PM

Well, here's my attempt at modelling :) The shirts are at least beautiful and have turned into all the rage here at the Lake Erie Center.

Todd "Does my butt look big in this shirt?" Crail

No, your butt doesn't look big, but the granny glasses ALA John Denver have gotta go. And "Statistics for Dummies"? Now we know the terrible truth!

Edited by Irate Mormon, 24 March 2008 - 10:42 PM.

#14 Guest_farmertodd_*

Guest_farmertodd_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:41 AM

I'm like Calvin... Expansive imagination, not so good at math. :)

Todd

#15 Guest_dmarkley_*

Guest_dmarkley_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:39 AM

I'd buy a shirt that has that Kill This Gar pic on it....LOL

#16 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

That's what Cafe Press is for - anybody want in?

#17 Guest_Newt_*

Guest_Newt_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:51 AM

The shirts look great. As soon as I get paid again, I'm buying a membership and a shirt!

#18 Guest_schambers_*

Guest_schambers_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:39 AM

That's what Cafe Press is for - anybody want in?

Oooo! Oooo! I want one!

#19 Guest_dmarkley_*

Guest_dmarkley_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:37 PM

I'm in!

#20 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

All right Uland - looks like you have a mandate! Make it happen!

You could maybe do some "I hate Irate" or "I love Irate" shirts too! People could choose which one they want.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users