I joined NANFA a while back

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fish for brains_*

Guest_fish for brains_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:22 PM

I recently read that being a member would allow me to upload large images and I'm wondering if changes need to be made to my account.

Thanks as always to the brave few who serve as admins and mods. :tongue:

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:27 PM

I recently read that being a member would allow me to upload large images and I'm wondering if changes need to be made to my account.

Thanks as always to the brave few who serve as admins and mods. :tongue:

Irate also told me it would make me taller, better looking, improve my memory, make small children fear me, grown men follow me, college types listen to me, and improve my chances of spawning... at least that's the way I remember it... i think...
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 Guest_fish for brains_*

Guest_fish for brains_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

Well, I have been thinking about spawning, this being spring and all... :tongue:

#4 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:27 PM

If any NANFA members on the forum do not have their status as "NANFA member" please PM me. I will ask you a few questions and get you set up.

http://forum.nanfa.o...c...ost&p=32531

I'll send you a PM :smile2:

#5 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

Well, I have been thinking about spawning, this being spring and all... :tongue:

Yes, being a NANFA member will help you with that as well. Nothing is sexier to a Coed than a man in a Casper-Cox designed NANFA T-shirt! Especially with a full body photo of Casper winking (with a gleam in his other eye) on your shirt pocket.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users