Photo

Meeting at 2008 Conference

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 aggieshark04

aggieshark04
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:22 PM

I was thinking about having a meeting at the 2008 conference during the last session spot, and I wanted to know what the members though about it. I was thinking about making it an open forum, so that any issues could be discused. What do ya'll think about that idea?

#2 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

I was thinking about having a meeting at the 2008 conference during the last session spot, and I wanted to know what the members though about it. I was thinking about making it an open forum, so that any issues could be discused. What do ya'll think about that idea?

I don't get it... what would the meeting be about? Are you meaning to have a meeting specifically of those that participate in the forum? Or something related to the forum? Sorry to be so dense...
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#3 aggieshark04

aggieshark04
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

I don't get it... what would the meeting be about? Are you meaning to have a meeting specifically of those that participate in the forum? Or something related to the forum? Sorry to be so dense...

No just a meeting where any issue can be disscused. Money, number of members, grant approval, anything that the members would like to discuss. Hope this helps.

#4 fritz

fritz
  • Board of Directors

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

I believe what aggieshark is discussing is something we tried to do at the NC convention last year but ran out of time. It would be a chance for the NANFA members to discuss with whatever members of the BOD that can attend any issues/concerns/topics that might be of interest. Sort of bounce ideas off each other.

Fritz
El Presidente (I was recently in Honduras and still think I can speak/write Spanish - Wrong!)

Edited by fritz, 13 April 2008 - 04:47 PM.

#5 aggieshark04

aggieshark04
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:25 AM

Yes that is what I ment, sorry for any confussion :biggrin:

#6 Drew

Drew
  • NANFA Guest

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

I know not all BOD members will be there, but I know of a few that are planning on it.

If you have any issues that you would like brought up to the BOD for discussion, this would be an ideal time.

The BOD mailing list is also available anytime, but how often do you get to see everyone face-to-face.
Drew on the Mighty Potomac River

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - Juvenal