Hello from Bavaria/Germany

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_HDP_*

Guest_HDP_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:36 AM

Hi,

my name is Heiko.

I live in bavaria/germany and stumbled over this forum while searching for more information about Etheostoma/Elassoma on the internet. I have quite a few tanks from 3 up to 80 gallons with tropical fish, shrimps and crayfish.

While searching for some new species to keep and breed I found the Etheostoma/Elassoma. So having registered here I hope to find some interesting information/discussions about the different species.

Heiko

P.S.: As mentioned I am from germany so please excuse my english. It is far from perfect but I'll do my best. :shock:

Edited by HDP, 05 June 2008 - 04:36 AM.

#2 Guest_Brooklamprey_*

Guest_Brooklamprey_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:39 AM

Hi,

my name is Heiko.

I live in bavaria/germany and stumbled over this forum while searching for more information about Etheostoma/Elassoma on the internet. I have quite a few tanks from 3 up to 80 gallons with tropical fish, shrimps and crayfish.

While searching for some new species to keep and breed I found the Etheostoma/Elassoma. So having registered here I hope to find some interesting information/discussions about the different species.

Heiko

P.S.: As mentioned I am from germany so please excuse my english. It is far from perfect but I'll do my best. :shock:

Willkommen Freund...
Very good to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users