Bluefins, Golden Wonders, Polypterus, and Endler's

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mysteryman_*

Guest_Mysteryman_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

The title says it all; I don't know what's gotten into them, but today my local Wallyworld put all of these out for sale. Quite a far cry from their usual fare, eh? Check your own local stores; there may be some unexpected goodies this week.

#2 Guest_sandtiger_*

Guest_sandtiger_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

All the Wal-Marts around here stopped selling fish and I believe this is the case in most of the country.

#3 Guest_brian1973_*

Guest_brian1973_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

I will check my local walmarts, I know Colorado, Kansas, Indiana walmarts sell fish. I was in Kansas 2 weeks ago and checked out walmarts fish and my cousin in indiana just bought some fish at walmart.

#4 Guest_DCBuckeyeguy77_*

Guest_DCBuckeyeguy77_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:12 PM

The walmart in Harbison Boulevard in South Carolina i know for sure has fish and i would guess that the rest in South Carolina sell them too. I looked back there a couple of weeks ago but i didnt see any natives or anything.

Not selling them would make sense though. I don't think very many people at all are going around to buy fish from Wal-Mart :)

#5 Guest_critterguy_*

Guest_critterguy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:39 PM

Walmart by me regularly brings in African bushfish and violet gobies. I doubt many of the latter last long after being bought.

Edited by critterguy, 08 June 2008 - 08:40 PM.

#6 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:11 PM

I checked my local Wal-Mart and they indeed had tiny Polypterus (90% dead), and some kind of killies which I assume are these "golden wonders". The latter looked healthy, and were nice looking fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users