New Smiley For Drews Use

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jimv8673_*

Guest_jimv8673_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:49 AM

[attachment=7196:fish.gif]drew, thought you might enjoy this, for your use when one of us newbys need some attitude adjustment.

#2 Guest_drewish_*

Guest_drewish_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:58 AM

You should see it now.

#3 Guest_teleost_*

Guest_teleost_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:06 PM

:fishy: I like it!

#4 Guest_jim graham_*

Guest_jim graham_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

:fishy: I like it!

Sounds like the forum is a hardhat area.

#5 Guest_jimv8673_*

Guest_jimv8673_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

I hope all the folks who replyed to this post will read this, Im not picking on drew but, in all honesty i feel like he does a great job of kind of herding a few of us in the right direction, usually gently but now with his new tool things may change :) . Also i would like to say that between Drew and a couple of the other "OLD TIMERS" I have been kind of led or forced to become a go get your own fish guy and have found that when you once go out and wade the creeks in search of these little jewels of nature the whole experience falls into focus. Dont get me wrong, a couple of these guys have been nice enough to provide me with fish, but i also know now that once you go out and wade through the weeds, fight the mosquitos, wear sometimes soggy tennis shoes for a while, You arent so eager to send those fish to just anyone with enough money to pay for just the postage, I want to publicly tell Drew and all the guys on here that help us every day to become better hobbyist, THAT WITHOUT your constant dedication to this hobby we love this could not be done. Thank you all JimV8673

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users