Cheap plexi source- only a couple days left!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Newt_*

Guest_Newt_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:42 PM

The retail chain Linens'n'Things is going out of business and selling off their shelving and fixtures as well as merchandise. I just picked up two big shelving units made of 1/4" plexi- a couple hundred square feet of plexi altogether- for only $60. It's scratched, but should work for sumps and similar.

I believe they are closing the doors for good on Monday, so hurry in! Bring a screwdriver and a buddy; the store employees are forbidden to help you dissassemble and load the material, apparently.

#2 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:40 PM

The retail chain Linens'n'Things is going out of business and selling off their shelving and fixtures as well as merchandise. I just picked up two big shelving units made of 1/4" plexi- a couple hundred square feet of plexi altogether- for only $60. It's scratched, but should work for sumps and similar.

I believe they are closing the doors for good on Monday, so hurry in! Bring a screwdriver and a buddy; the store employees are forbidden to help you dissassemble and load the material, apparently.

hi Newt,
post your plexi here for trade/sale add your time in and help someone out

#3 Guest_Newt_*

Guest_Newt_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

Sorry, I've got plans for all the pieces I got.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users