Hello

7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Fish4Fun_*

Guest_Fish4Fun_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

Hello, im new to keeping Native fish, have kept chiclids in he past, So far i am enjoying keeping, catching, and observing the Natives. Probably wont have much to say as im mostly here to learn, and maybe ask a few questions, so i probably wont be hardly noticeable. Thank you for allowing me to be here.

Edited by Fish4Fun, 20 January 2009 - 07:02 AM.

#2 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

We're glad you joined the Forum. Contrary to your signature, please feel free to ask "stupid" questions.

#3 Guest_truf_*

Guest_truf_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hello, im new to keeping Native fish, have kept chiclids in he past, So far i am enjoying keeping, catching, and observing the Natives. Probably wont have much to say as im mostly here to learn, and maybe ask a few questions, so i probably wont be hardly noticeable. Thank you for allowing me to be here.

Hello! I'm originally a Hoosier myself. South Central Indiana. In what area are you located?

#4 Guest_panfisherteen_*

Guest_panfisherteen_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

no prob fish4fun, you'll probly be a little "unnoticed" until theres a question you can answer, then the ball starts rolling :cool2:

#5 Guest_bflowers_*

Guest_bflowers_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Welcome to the forum. I am also from Indiana and already looking forward to some collecting soon. I am south of Indianapolis.

Bill F.

#6 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

no prob fish4fun, you'll probly be a little "unnoticed" until theres a question you can answer, then the ball starts rolling :cool2:

All you really have to do is post about how you are going to release fish X into waterway Y. THEN the ball starts rolling!

#7 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

Welcome Fish4Fun. Ignore Irate for the first 3-6 months and you'll be fine. After a year or so he might make you laugh or he might make you want to pull out your hair.

#8 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:00 AM

Welcome, Fish4Fun!

Brian

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users