Sach's Aquaculture

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_benmor78_*

Guest_benmor78_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:05 PM

While I was in St. Augustine visiting my girlfriend's parents, I met Paul Sach's. He's a really interesting guy, and he showed me around his property and what he had. He had some good things to say about NANFA, and I saw a lot of cool fish there at his facility. He had approx. 15 or 20 outdoor ponds, in addition to 10 gallon buckets that he cultured daphnia and rotifers in. After seeing his setup, I might give culturing live food a try. He said that most of his sales are of daphnia and rotifer cultures.

#2 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

While I was in St. Augustine visiting my girlfriend's parents, I met Paul Sach's. He's a really interesting guy, and he showed me around his property and what he had. He had some good things to say about NANFA, and I saw a lot of cool fish there at his facility. He had approx. 15 or 20 outdoor ponds, in addition to 10 gallon buckets that he cultured daphnia and rotifers in. After seeing his setup, I might give culturing live food a try. He said that most of his sales are of daphnia and rotifer cultures.

I have been in the area several times and have wanted to stop by his place, but have just not been able to find the time. Glad to see that you took the opportunity. Maybe someday I will be able to squeeze it in.

#3 Guest_Fish4Fun_*

Guest_Fish4Fun_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Paul, but i have talked to him on several occasions, and bought fish from him. Always a pleasant experience, always quality fish, always excellent service. A pleasure to deal with.

#4 Guest_Dustin_*

Guest_Dustin_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

I have met Paul on several occasions and been out collecting with him. I have also bought fish from him. I have to agree with everyone that he is a great guy and sells top quality, captive raised fish.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users