5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:40 PM

45 ramshorn snails
10 pond snails
19 bluegill fry 3/4"-1.25"
from a local farm pond,it's a bait dump for the paylake.
fish that were turned back to grow
white crappie 1 at 6"
shad 2"-4.5" some were used as bait for bluecat but none were caught today.
more tadpoles then i care to count plus a full grown frog
one big weird bug i will post a pic later of this one

#2 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:09 AM

Awesome! What's a "paylake"?

Brian

#3 Guest_Clayton_*

Guest_Clayton_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:39 AM

What's a "paylake"?

Someone has a private lake that they stock with a bunch of desirable game fish and generally keep looking nice. You pay them to fish on their lake, and they make sure there are fish for you to catch. At least that has been the case when I've encountered the term.

#4 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Someone has a private lake that they stock with a bunch of desirable game fish and generally keep looking nice. You pay them to fish on their lake, and they make sure there are fish for you to catch. At least that has been the case when I've encountered the term.

That's what i would call it also.

on a side note here. i am in need of some plants for one of my tanks,do you think we can find some up there?
skipjack, the hornwort we collected is working out just fine i think thats what it is. but the duck weed didnt make it for reason.
what should i bring? last trip i was on net most of the time so this time i will kick the rocks for someone else.

Edited by CATfishTONY, 24 March 2009 - 03:06 PM.

#5 Guest_CATfishTONY_*

Guest_CATfishTONY_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

That's what i would call it also.

on a side note here. i am in need of some plants for one of my tanks,do you think we can find some up there?
skipjack, the hornwort we collected is working out just fine i think thats what it is. but the duck weed didnt make it for reason.
what should i bring? last trip i was on net most of the time so this time i will kick the rocks for someone else.

oops wrong thread sorry

#6 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:45 PM

Thanks, Clayton!

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
American Native Fish for
your aquarium...and more!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Email: bt@btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users