A few of my honored guests

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Took another shot at taking a few pics not good but maybe acceptable, at least you can tell they are fish :smile2: please ignore time stamp. these were taken today must have put that on when i changed batteries.

[attachment=8148:Picture_001.jpg]
[attachment=8151:Picture_008.jpg]
[attachment=8152:Picture_011.jpg]
[attachment=8154:Picture_021.jpg]

Edited by Jim, 29 March 2009 - 04:13 PM.

#2 Guest_panfisherteen_*

Guest_panfisherteen_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

nice pics, is that the fish that your trying to figure out the ID on in pic #2? Looks like a nice shadow bass to me, since rock bass have black on olive to brown and that looks like a slivery brown on black. the p-seed(s?) and darters look good, well done :cool2:

#3 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

nice pics, is that the fish that your trying to figure out the ID on in pic #2? Looks like a nice shadow bass to me, since rock bass have black on olive to brown and that looks like a slivery brown on black. the p-seed(s?) and darters look good, well done :cool2:

Sorry, should have labeled the pics. 1. Darters 2. Shadow Bass and Dollar Sunfish 3. Dollar Sunfish 4. P-Seed I think though that a recent thread had someone trying to figure and ID on what sounded to me to be a shadow, but had no pic.

#4 Guest_panfisherteen_*

Guest_panfisherteen_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

ah, well then nice dollar sunfish :cool2:

#5 Guest_PoBoy_*

Guest_PoBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:59 AM

Took another shot at taking a few pics not good but maybe acceptable, at least you can tell they are fish :smile2: please ignore time stamp. these were taken today must have put that on when i changed batteries.

[attachment=8148:Picture_001.jpg]
[attachment=8151:Picture_008.jpg]
[attachment=8152:Picture_011.jpg]
[attachment=8154:Picture_021.jpg]

Is it me and my stupid computer? I can't see the pics Jim. Only the attachment codes.

#6 Guest_BTDarters_*

Guest_BTDarters_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:49 AM

Is it me and my stupid computer? I can't see the pics Jim. Only the attachment codes.

Me, too. By the way, I like your signature line PoBoy!

Brian

#7 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:36 AM

Well they are still in my attachments, dont know how to re-attach, maybe a Mod can do that ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users