Hello from East Central Mississippi

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jdphish_*

Guest_jdphish_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

Hello to all. I have kept a few native fish, mostly common species, largemouth bass, channel catfish, bluegill, redear and green sunfish. I know I will learn alot here and hope I can share what little I know.

JD

#2 Guest_Amazon_*

Guest_Amazon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

Welcome to the NANFA forum. There are a few people on here around your area you can collect with. Im sure you will really like it here and i promise you will learn something new.

#3 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

Where you at? I live near Jackson, and I get out towards Meridian a couple of times a year to meet up with BullheadsRDFish.. In between there's Forest, Lake, and Newton. You should consider joining the Catfish Alliance (see the self-described thread).

#4 Guest_jdphish_*

Guest_jdphish_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:12 PM

Where you at? I live near Jackson, and I get out towards Meridian a couple of times a year to meet up with BullheadsRDFish.. In between there's Forest, Lake, and Newton. You should consider joining the Catfish Alliance (see the self-described thread).

Thanks for the welcome.
I am near Meridian. What is the catfish alliance? any links?

#5 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the welcome.
I am near Meridian. What is the catfish alliance? any links?

While there are some previous threads you might find by searching... there are no links... in fact many people would accuse the Catfish Alliance of being composed largely of missing links...
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#6 Guest_jdphish_*

Guest_jdphish_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

While there are some previous threads you might find by searching... there are no links... in fact many people would accuse the Catfish Alliance of being composed largely of missing links...

So I see.....

I should fit right in.

Is there a way to see most recent posts on one page?

#7 Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*

Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

Welcome to the forum! I am located about 15 minutes outside of Meridian. If you ever want someone to help you drag a seine or go out and find some collecting spots just give me a holler. I have a semi-decent knowledge of the waterways around here thanks to Irate Mormom.

#8 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:42 PM

So I see.....

I should fit right in.

Is there a way to see most recent posts on one page?

JD, if you click the "view new content icon" in the upper right, it will list all of the new posts since your last visit.

screenshot forum.JPG

You can also access many options for display etc. if you navigate the drop down menu (where your name is) just above that.

I hope this helps.

#9 Guest_jdphish_*

Guest_jdphish_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

Thanks Dan, may take you up on that.

Thanks to you Uland. Not sure why I didn't see that before. Did you just put it up there? :biggrin:

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users