image posting size

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_FirstChAoS_*

Guest_FirstChAoS_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:24 PM

This is an odd question to ask, but what is the image posting size of the forum? I tried starting a trip report and no matter how much i resized the pics smaller they were still too big.

#2 Guest_fundulus_*

Guest_fundulus_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:47 PM

My advice would be to save photos at 72 dpi, sized somewhere close to 600 x 800 pixels. Anything bigger and higher resolution than that is overkill with current technologies.

#3 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:44 PM

You have likely reached your maximum file size limit as a forum member.
You can use an off site host and as a reminder, NANFA members have more file space available.
If you are a NANFA member and your "group" status does not indicate you are a NANFA member, please contact me so I can correct your status.

#4 Guest_FirstChAoS_*

Guest_FirstChAoS_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

You have likely reached your maximum file size limit as a forum member.
You can use an off site host and as a reminder, NANFA members have more file space available.
If you are a NANFA member and your "group" status does not indicate you are a NANFA member, please contact me so I can correct your status.

I plan on becoming a member very soon, are their any other ways to free up space?

#5 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

Off site hosting is free and they offer a large amount of files usually. Photobucket and Flickr come to mind and I would recommend giving them a try. Also remember to resize you photos before you have them hosted or you will gobble up your account storage in a hurry.

#6 Guest_FirstChAoS_*

Guest_FirstChAoS_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

I just joined NANFA, how do I connect my membership with my posting ID here?

#7 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

I'll send you a PM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users