I have recently gotten a donation of a 20-gallon Aqueon tank setup that has been gently used for a semester to house some native fish at Alverno College in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am offering this setup FREE to the first person who emails me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The setup includes:
- 1 CLEAN Aqueon 20-gallon tank, standard size (not a 20-long)
- 1 Deluxe full aquarium hood (cover & light), with a notch cut-out for the filter
- 1 CLEAN Aqueon 20 Power Filter
- 1 Aqueon 100-watt heater in full working order
Also, with this setup I will include FREE:
- 20 pounds of my proprietary planted-tank substrate: BTDarters' Natural Streambed Enriched Plant Substrate.
- some live plants to get you started. Likely Water Sprite, Java Moss, and maybe an Anubias.
- a few native fish to get you started.
- some cycled filter media to get your tank off to a good start.
The conditions of this offer are:
- you MUST email me at email@example.com to express your interest in this offer. The first person to email me their interest gets the setup.
- you MUST pick-up the setup at my apartment in Port Washington, Wisconsin, OR I will deliver the setup to you for the cost of gas to and from your location.
My address is:
Brian J. Torreano
1414 W. Sunset Rd., Apt. 102
Port Washington, WI 53074
If you are the first to email me and you are going to be coming to the SEWNFC meeting tomorrow at my apartment, you could kill 2 birds with one stone and pick-up the setup after enjoying the meeting. Just a thought.
Anyways, may the quickest respondent win! Good luck!