Central Ohio Trip This week 3/24/2010

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

I am leading a short sampling trip on Big Darby Creek in central Ohio this Wens evening the 24th. This is for a group of students at Ohio State University and I was only given the all clear by the metro-parks system earlier today. I told the OSU group that despite the short notice I wanted to offer the event to this group as well. We are meeting at Alkire Rd at the confluence of the Big and Little Darby Creeks on the metro-parks property at 4:00pm. I have in the past found as many as 41 species at this site so it is bound to be a nice trip even if it is only for about 3 hours. It should go without saying but we will see several Ohio T and E listed species that are off limits for anything but pictures. I would also like to get out a little earlier to some other near by locations so if someone is able to come and would like to join me earlier please send me an e-mail or pm so we can make plans.

Hope to see a couple of you there...

#2 Guest_schambers_*

Guest_schambers_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

I wish I could get in on this, but my husband's company is sending him out of town that day and I can't get away. Good luck and Please let us know what you find!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users