New guy

12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Hello to all that I have missed in the last year, and to all the new members. I have been on hiatus. A case of long term temporary insanity. I look forward to catching up, and hope to meet some of the newer crowd. Well anyway good to be back, and I do thank a particular friend on this forum for bringing me back around with his understanding and remembrance. Matt

#2 Guest_Newt_*

Guest_Newt_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

Welcome back, Skipjack!

#3 Guest_Dustin_*

Guest_Dustin_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:33 AM

Hey Matt. Great to see you back among the living. I hope all is well and settled for you.

#4 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

Howdy Matt, welcome back. We have lots of great new forum ad NANFA members (some of which aren't all that far from you). I hope you get a chance to get in the water and meet some of them this year.

#5 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

Thanks guys, I will have to start a thread soon about the pond that I recently had dug. Matt

#6 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Matt, great to see that you're back! I've recently been bitten by the fly-fishing bug and would love to head down to the Mad River to fish for trout with you sometime.

#7 Guest_Drew_*

Guest_Drew_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Welcome back Matt! I hope all is well with you and your family. We have to catch up sometime.

#8 Guest_Brooklamprey_*

Guest_Brooklamprey_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

Good to hear from Ya Matt.. :)

#9 Guest_Skipjack_*

Guest_Skipjack_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

Thanks again guys, Drew, shoot me an email, or you know my number.
Nate have you checked out Brookville tailwaters in southeast Indiana? It is well managed, and blows the Mad away. Great Trico hatches. I have had some great days there. 20 inch fish are easily obtainable. A little farther drive for you, but worth it IMO. http://www.davidfren...illereport.html

Edited by Skipjack, 05 May 2010 - 06:33 AM.

#10 Guest_Scenicrivers_*

Guest_Scenicrivers_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

Good to see you on line. Hope all is well. Welcome back.

#11 Guest_smbass_*

Guest_smbass_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

I too am glad to see you back here. I'm working on a trip for June 5th that I hope to get posted soon so if you can keep the date open...

#12 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:34 AM

Thanks again guys, Drew, shoot me an email, or you know my number.
Nate have you checked out Brookville tailwaters in southeast Indiana? It is well managed, and blows the Mad away. Great Trico hatches. I have had some great days there. 20 inch fish are easily obtainable. A little farther drive for you, but worth it IMO. http://www.davidfren...illereport.html

Never heard of it. The link makes it look really tempting. I don't think I'll have a chance to fish down that way until the end of June or perhaps in July...but if I get the itch sooner, I'll give you a shout.

#13 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

You were missed.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users