Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

got a better pic of one of the dark sculpin in my tank...its just over 1 1/2
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Guest_daveneely_*

Guest_daveneely_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:20 AM

Pretty sure they're coastrange sculpins, but difficult to be 100% sure without checking chin pores (should be one at tip) and absence of palatine teeth. Might want to see what they look like in a year or so, after they've grown a bit.

#3 Guest_Uland_*

Guest_Uland_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

I'm not trying to be a jerk here (but that's never stopped me in the past :unsure:) buuut...I don't think Washington state allows you to transport wild fish to then keep at home in an aquarium.
While I'd guess many who police this sort of activity for the state don't think you're doing anything terribly wrong, but you are posting this on a public forum.
Please remember that we ask forum participants to carefully read the law and abide by it. We hope this both enlightens participants as well as protects them.

#4 Guest_Kaosu_*

Guest_Kaosu_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:26 PM

I'm not trying to be a jerk here (but that's never stopped me in the past :unsure:) buuut...I don't think Washington state allows you to transport wild fish to then keep at home in an aquarium.
While I'd guess many who police this sort of activity for the state don't think you're doing anything terribly wrong, but you are posting this on a public forum.
Please remember that we ask forum participants to carefully read the law and abide by it. We hope this both enlightens participants as well as protects them.

yes so iv been told on this site...Before i collected my fish i read up on the laws...nothing says you cannot keep natives in a tank but i wanted to be sure so i CALLED Fish And Wildife my self and plan on doing it again to make sure but i quote the officer on this " we dont care as long as its not being released or put in an out door pond"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users