Blue Spotted Sunfish

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_danb_*

Guest_danb_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

I am sure looking forward to my little Blue spots growing. From smallest to largest the ones I have range from about 3/4 inch to 1.25 inch or a little larger. I am getting more, hince the want to get rid of everything in my forty and keep just the smaller species. So to my friend up north I may have to change my mind again before you go fishing for me. :shock: [-o<
[/quote]

I would love to see your little guys. Could you post a picture please?

Where did you get them?

Dan

#22 Guest_nativecajun_*

Guest_nativecajun_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:06 AM

I am sure looking forward to my little Blue spots growing. From smallest to largest the ones I have range from about 3/4 inch to 1.25 inch or a little larger. I am getting more, hince the want to get rid of everything in my forty and keep just the smaller species. So to my friend up north I may have to change my mind again before you go fishing for me. :shock: [-o<
I would love to see your little guys. Could you post a picture please?

Where did you get them?

Dan

It has been a while since I read this post Dan so I am not Ignooring you. Since i started this topic I have aquired some orange spots large enough to breed and some smaller ones. I have also recieved some large full grown blue spot males with a lot of blue spot young. I will try for some photos soon and post them here. The large males are not colored up but you can see the blue spots and the shape of them nice little fish are awesome. So let me try for some photos now.

Daniel

Blue spots and orange spots I got from a trade to some people up north. The orange spots were captured wild and I believe the blue spots that were sent to me From NY were captive raised. Not sure about the blue spots but I do know the orange spots were captured and sent to me before being fed at all and they were captured in the wild.
I withhold the names because I do not know if they want that revealed. Johnas and KSI can sell you some. Sometimes if you have something Johnas wants they may make a trade and that also goes for KSI.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users